1. Caretakers live on site and are there to cater for your daily needs. Staff members include housekeeping, kitchen assistant,
a grounds keeper and night watchman. Members of staff work eight hours a day, with reasonable break times.
2. Bedding and towels are freshly laundered and provided at no extra charge.
3. Electricity (Generator power from 8.00 am -10.00 am and 6.00 pm – 10.00 pm) and hot water are included.
4. Boiled and filtered drinking water will be provided.
5. No pets allowed.
NOT included in your house rental
1. Ol Pejeta Conservancy entrance fees and optional Conservation Activities.
2. All food and drink. There is a Nakumat in Nanyuki, in case you need to do any supply shopping.
3. Staff gratuities. Please be aware that if you request staff to work over their standard eight hours, we kindly request that
you ensure that this over time is acknowledged in your tip.
4. Mosquito repellents and insect spray.
5. Washing up liquid, washing powder/fabric conditioner, bleach and toiletries for personal use.
6. Babysitting / ayah services available on request.
7. Chef also available on request.