Jambo! Welcome to Emeli Hotel... Tucked away in a leafy, cool environment on Kipande Road, near the National Museum and overlooking the John Michuki Memorial park, Emeli hotel is strategically located 5 minutes walk from Nairobi's Central Business District. The name, Emeli, is derived from the Maasai word for sea vessel which is the inspiration behind the architectural design of Nairobi’s latest boutique hotel offering the comforts of home in a serene and quiet environment away from the hustle and bustle of a city, yet within the city.
Featuring 52 rooms, conference rooms, ample parking, a business center, free Wi-Fi internet access in all rooms and public areas, a heated swimming pool and roof top lounge amongst other facilities Emeli ensures your stay will be to your satisfaction.
Our guest rooms are packed with the following features to make your stay a memorable experience:
- Secure Electronic Room Door Locks
- Glass and tile rainfall shower(Hot water)
- Complimentary tea/coffee maker in your room
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet access
- Flat screen HDTV with DSTV connection
- Balcony seating area with breathtaking urban view in select rooms
- Safe-deposit box
- Working desk
- Laundry/dry cleaning (Upon request)
- Complimentary Bottled Mineral Water