Built in 1994, Jafuta lodge is situated in Fuller Forest over looking a waterhole. It is just 13km from the world famous Victoria falls, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The lodge affords the tourists access to the Victoria Falls as well as to the undisturbed and carefully managed teak forests.
Barbecues are served on the pool deck where guests can relax and observe game at the nearby waterhole from sunrise to sunset. A pre-dinner drink can be enjoyed at the bar or in the main lounge.
Visitors may choose their daily activities from a wide variety of activities which include:
1) Game view on the Zambezi National Park which is home to a great number of Species of wildlife including Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Sable, Greater Kudu, Waterbuck and Bushbuck.
2) Sunset cruises on the Zambezi river which will allow you a good opportunity to view Hippo, Crocodile and many birds that live in this riverine habitat.
3) Bunjee Jumping from the bridge
4) Whitewater rafting and canoeing
5) Elephant rides
6) Visit to the crocodile farms
7) "Meet the people" - cultural expedition to nearby African villages
8) Traditional dancing shows
9) Craft and curio shopping