Our Guest House is a warm, relaxed home from home, perfectly suited for families, groups and corporate bookings. We have a proud, sixteen-year reputation of offering luxurious, very comfortable accommodation, at excellent rates.
Your hosts, Deanna and Terry Ireland, offer spotlessly clean, value-for-money accommodation and friendly, personal service.
• Children are welcome. We have a variety of large family rooms and two-roomed family suites, to suit your requirements.
• Start the day the healthy way, with a sumptuous continental buffet breakfast in our sunny breakfast rooms. Tasty, home-cooked dinners are available on request.
• There is ample parking, with a local security guard near our parking area, for your peace of mind.
• Cool down in our large, crystal-clear, salt-water swimming pool. Relax in a safe, peaceful environment.
• A fully-stocked honesty bar is provided for your convenience.
• We have two large, self-catering guest kitchens, and BBQ facilities are available.
• A full laundry service is provided in-house.
Blue Mountain Guest House is a ten minute walk to the quiet, pristine beaches of Bloubergstrand, which boast the most photographed, spectacular views of Table Mountain and Robben Island, and are home to some of the best kitesurfing and windsurfing conditions in the world.
Blue Mountain is close to a wide variety of restaurants and shops, the Virgin Active Health Club, Planet Fitness and two superb golf courses. We are only a 15 minute drive to the city centre and the V&A Waterfront, and only 10 minutes from the well-known Canal Walk shopping centre. Blue Mountain is also a great starting point for exploring the West Coast region and the wine routes.
The warm, hospitable home away from home, offers upmarket accommodation at very reasonable rates.
Crystal-clear, salt-water swimming pool, braai facilities, honesty bar and self-catering guest kitchen. Many special touches, such as complimentary toiletries, fresh flowers and fruit baskets. Safe, peaceful environment. Excellent value!
• Swimming pool
• Sumptuous continental breakfast buffet
• Dinner by arrangement
• Children welcome
• Pets by arrangement
• Laundry service
• International adaptors
• Some German and French spoken
• Close to beach, restaurants and shops
• 15 mins to city centre and V&A Waterfront