Describe safari itinerary here:
- We leave Lilongwe and head north towards Lake Malawi, we stop for lunch at Nkhotakhota Pottery, where you can purchase some of Malawi's famous pottery and have lunch on the beach.
- After lunch we take a beautiful scenic drive up the lake shore road to Chinteche Strip where the day finishes at Kande Beach Campsite to chill out in a hammock, or do some scuba diving or snorkeling at Aqua-Nuts, or to end off the day with some horse riding at Kande Horse Trails.
- We head further north after spending 2 days at Kande Beach Camp towards Nhkata Bay through a Rubber Plantation, spending 2 days in Nkhata Bay.
- One full day of kayaking and picnicking around the bay, with backpackers to choose from Big Blue Star, Mayoka Village and Butterfly Lodge.
- We head further north to Nyika Plateau and Vwaza Mars national park. Spend 2 days in the National Park do some game drives and game walks, and then spend a day at Chitimba beach campsite to unwind the end of the Safari...
Included are breakfast, lunch and dinner, tented accommodation per person sharing, chalets optional on availability, entry fees at all National Parks, transport to and from the airport and on safari, game walks, horse riding for an hour and a full day of kayaking. We head back through the Tobacco Fields of Malawi to end our tour back in Lilongwe...
See you all on tour.