A self catering cottage, separate from the main house nestled in a quiet road in Glenashley right between Durban North and La Lucia suburbs.
This clean and tidy cottage consists of a one bedroom (double bed) with en-suite, lounge, kitchen and secure off-street parking. The lounge has a double sleeper couch., Television, DVD player, large fridge, fitted oven including a 4 plate stove, a microwave oven, ironing board and iron and a large counter top to seat 4 people for meal times. Both the lounge and the bedroom have ceiling fans.
The Outside Room is a backpackers type of accommodation often used by families needing extra space for young couples or teenage children. The unit has a double bunk bed, en-suite bathroom, half-height fridge, microwave oven, and kettle – there is a private garden table and bench right outside the unit. There is a wall fan in the corner of the bunkroom.
The massive pool, outside television and weber braai are yours to use during your stay with us.
- Bring your own DSTV card and Decoder as we have a dish for the Cottage.
- You need to bring bath and beach towels. (We do not supply towels to our guests due to hygienic reasons.)
- Your own food and clothing.
- The pool area with the weber kettle braai are available for you to use.
- Unfortunately no pets are allowed.