Ski-in/ski-out hotel located at the base of Mt. Crested Butte.
Located at the base of Crested Butte Mountain Resort, just steps from outdoor and village pursuits, the Elevation Hotel & Spa features a modern mountain luxury experience with warm service and a relaxed pace. Our newest amenities include an evening turndown service as well as nightly wine receptions.
This distinctive ski-in/ski-out resort property effortlessly blends aspects of a cozy ski lodge with hip, urban décor and contemporary design. The public spaces invite gatherings and conversation, while each unique guest room promises relaxation and true comfort. Guest rooms and suites feature clean lines and chic finishes, including large LCD flat panel televisions, granite kitchenettes, entertainment areas and sumptuous bedding.
The property is home to a unique culinary experience called 9380 Prime, as well as the full-service Elevation Spa & Fitness Center.
When you’re ready to explore the surrounding area, Elevation Station can provide on-site equipment rentals and convenient overnight ski valet. And, the mountain, village shopping, dining options and a brand new Transit Center await just outside the front door.
No matter the season the Elevation Hotel & Spa is the perfect destination from which to explore all that Crested Butte has to offer.
Fine amenities include:
- Evening turndown service
- Nightly wine receptions
- Indoor heated pool and hot tub
- 2 Outdoor Hot Tubs offering views of beautiful Mt. Crested Butte
- Ski-in/Ski-out convenience
- Beautiful public areas featuring huge two-sided fireplaces
- Complimentary Crested Butte town shuttle
- Ski Valet and complimentary ski storage
- 24 hour front desk, bell service, and concierge desk
- In-suite dining
- Guest laundry facilities
- Rental and retail ski and snowboard shop
- Business Center
- 9,380 Prime Restaurant & Bar
- Sundeck with fire pit
- 21,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space
- Spa treatments and Fitness Center
- Next door to the Mountaineer Conference Center
- 11,000 sq. ft. Spa & Fitness Center, featuring multiple treatment rooms.
Traveling with Pets:
The Elevation is pet-friendly. The property welcomes well-behaved dogs of all shapes and sizes. Canine companions will find plenty to do in Crested Butte where dogs outnumber people at least 2-to-1. A $30/night fee is required and a portion of this charge will be donated to P.A.W.S., a local animal rescue service.