Just a 1 minute walk from either Charing Cross or Embankment tube station - also very accessible from Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden and Leicester Square - you will have the world of the West End of London right on your doorstep.
Whether it's a walk along the Thames, a night at the Royal Opera House, a trip to the many theatres and cinemas or any of the other boutiques, shops, bars, restaurants and other entertainment of Soho and the surrounding area, London is your oyster from here. And when you aren't out and about, you'll have use of a simply stunning 2/3 bedroom home from home, fully equipped with everything you could need for leisure or work including study (along with comfortable extra sofa bed), bright and spacious rooms throughout, fabulous kitchen and bathrooms including en-suite.
Big Ben, London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Tate Galleries, Horse Guards' Parade, the British Museum, South Bank and more are all easily explorable.
Here's what you can expect...
- Huge reception room with dining area and several comfy sofas
- 2 modern bathrooms with bath and showers
- 2 bright and spacious double bedrooms
- Large screen LED TV
- High-speed broadband with Wifi
- Mobile 4G Wifi dongle (great to use with your mobile and/or tablet or PC for when you are out and about in London - it will save you a fortune in data roaming charges if you do not have a UK phone and will save you time if you do have a non-4G phone)
- Office desk with printer (so you can work from your home from home or just print out your flight tickets or travel plans before departure)
- 1 fully equipped Kitchen/Dining room with island
- Playstation PS3 with games + Movies
- BluRay DVD Player
- Ipod/Iphone/mp3 speakers
Imagine how your stay here can be compared to the soulless hotel rooms you're used to. You will arrive having been greeted with keys and shown around your temporary home, and help yourself a glass of wine or coffee provided for you, along with fresh fruit. Then after a relaxing bath or