Watch the desert, the sand and the salty lake from your bed in a comfortable bedouin tent!
At the Bedouin Camp's, Luc and Hafida open the doors of the Moroccan Sahara and offer an unprecedented and exotic haven at the heart of the desert.
You can count on:
- A fabulous panoramic view over the salt lake of Oum Dba depression and its waterfall
- An advantageous position in the immediate vicinity of the dunes separating Tarfaya of Laayoune in Western Sahara
- Interesting wild beaches near the Atlantic coast
The place is intended to be a meeting point between:
- The long-term travelers descending to or returning from Mauritania and West Africa
- Lovers of 4x4 trails in one of the wildest regions of Morocco
- The motorhome owners eager to push up the famous peninsula of Dakhla
- Vacationers come to explore this highly diverse region on board of a 4x4 of our Hors Circuit agency
The Bedouin Camp offers the following accommodation options:
- Natural campsites for tents, motorhomes and 4x4
- Panoramic bedouin tents with rigid roof
- Berber simple rooms at reasonable prices
- More comfortable traditional guest rooms
Our cooking includes the now famous camel tagine with dates and an expanded range of drinks.
The camping works in peaceful isolation, far from civilization and in a amazing lunar landscape! A haven of peace.
From this comfortable base, which is isolated in the Saharan country and redolent of adventure, discover the surrounding dunes, the great sandy and saline depressions, the coastal beaches, the canyon of Khawi Nam, the lagoon of Naila, the rock carvings of Seguiet El Hamra. There is plenty to do for two weeks!
The Western Sahara and the Bedouin Camp are at a day's drive from Agadir, a distance comparable to the other two famous (and touristy !) deserts that are Erg Chebbi in Merzouga and Erg Chegaga near Mhamid. An inevitable stop between Tan Tan and Dakhla. A destination in itself, in the heart of the former Spanish Sahara.
Luc, Hafida and their Hors Circuit team will receive you with ease, friendliness and authenticity.
|Location||The Bedouin Camp – Daoura|
|Space offered||Luxury tent|
|Includes||Private room to yourselves|
|Sleeps||2 up to 3|
2 × Single bed
|Living space||16 m2|
Flexible: Full refund up until 48 hours prior to check-in, except fees.
a) Cancellations made between 0 and 2 full days prior to local check-in time, or no show, guests will be charged 30% of total booking value.
b) Cancellations made 3 or more full days prior to local check-in time, guests will receive a full refund of their deposit, except fees.
c) In the event of a premature departure or cancellation, the nights not spent 24 hours thereafter are not charged.