These beautiful cottages with a lovely view of the River Nile, are situated on a 10 acre private property owned by a Dutch couple who is living in the main house not far away from the cottages.
- delightfully bright, stylish and eco-friendly
- basically one room with open kitchen and separate bathroom
- no ceiling, keeping the place perfectly cool
- bathroom with flushing toilet and shower
- solar water heating
- 220V electricity provided by solar panels
- small open kitchen with 2 burner gas stove and fridge
- self-catering with fully equipped kitchen
- large, 'four poster' double bed with mosquito net
- extra bed option
- possibility of setting up a tent
- veranda, with view over the River Nile
- best suited for couples
- birding, fishing, boat trips, or just relaxing
- salt water swimming pool (9.5×4.5 m)
|Location||Nile River - 22km from The Source – Nile River|
|Includes||Entire place to yourselves|
|Sleeps||2 up to 3|
1 × King bed
|Living space||40 m2|
Flexible: Full refund up until 48 hours prior to check-in, except fees.
a) Cancellations made between 0 and 2 full days prior to local check-in time, or no show, guests will be charged 30% of total booking value.
b) Cancellations made 3 or more full days prior to local check-in time, guests will receive a full refund of their deposit, except fees.
c) In the event of a premature departure or cancellation, the nights not spent 24 hours thereafter are not charged.