This is a comfortable, spacious, modern, 4 bedroom villa spread over luscious green garden in a cute residential area. The accommodation has been stylishly decorated with contemporary and minimal furnishing. Roam the rest of the immaculate property as if it was your own. Curl-up in the cradle of the sub-tropical atmosphere and enjoy the sounds of the birds and the river which borders the property.
The self catering accommodation gives you complete flexibility to come and go as you please, offering a home-from-home in a romantic and relaxing holiday retreat in the heart of the Anse Etoile district. Once the home of a franco Seychellois couple, they have now converted their property in a holiday retreat after they left Seychelles for the carribean. The accommodation offers guests the kind of comfort and standard the owner themselves seek in a holiday home.
This is a comfortable, spacious, modern, 220sqm property, split between a 4 bedroom villa & an independent 50sqm 1 bedroom apartment tucked away spread over 1300sqm of luscious green garden in a cute residential area. Both accommodations has been stylishly decorated with contemporary and minimal furnishing. Roam the rest of the immaculate property as if it was your own. Curl-up in the cradle of the sub-tropical atmosphere and enjoy the sounds of the birds and the river which borders the property.
Both self catering accommodations gives you complete flexibility to come and go as you please, offering a home-from-home in a romantic and relaxing holiday retreat in the heart of the Anse Etoile district. Once the home of a franco Seychellois couple, they have now converted their property in a holiday retreat after they left Seychelles for the carribean. The accommodation offers guests the kind of comfort and standard the owner themselves seek in a holiday home.
With a fervent passion for gardening developed during his time in Seychelles, the garden with its numerous fruit trees and well-designed garden is a showcase of the owner's love for horticulture. You are bound during your stay to have the opportunity to taste the fruits of the orchard including some imported fruits from Guadeloupe; the owner's birth country.
Staying at Chant d'oiseau you can be assured of a calm tropical holiday and a real Seychellois experience with your host, whose house is located next door. They will you treat you like family friends that deserve the finest hospitality.
Whether you book the villa for your holiday, or both the villa and the apartment for a special celebration or group venue, you will find spacious accommodation in a wonderful corner of Mahé. They can be sold separately or together.
On your door step
Whether you are in Seychells to enjoy the scenery and wildlife, watersports, the stunning coastal walks or simply to daydream and watch the world go by, it is all here
|Location||Chant Doiseau – Maldive Village|
|Includes||Entire place to yourselves|
3 × Double bed
|Living space||25 m2|
Very Strict: 50% refund up until 60 days prior to check-in, except fees.
a) Cancellations made between 0 and 29 full days prior to local check-in time, or no show, guests will be charged 100% of total booking value.
b) Cancellations made 60 or more full days prior to local check-in time, guests will be charged 50% of total booking value.
c) In the event of a premature departure or cancellation, guests will be charged 100% of the total booking value.
Damage deposit & Excess electricity deposit
Damage deposit and extra electricity deposit: A damage deposit is requested on the client's arrival: 150 Euros for the apartment and 300 Euros for the villa. The deposit will be returned to the client upon his departure once the manager/caretaker has established no damages to the property.
The Excess electricity deposit is a deposit of 150 euros for the villa and 50 euros for the apartment. Electricity remains an expensive commodity in Seychelles which is why it needs to be controlled. In its endeavour to limit energy consumption, the local authorities’ charges excess units at a premium. Consequently The owner is obliged to apply certain policies to keep electricity consumption at its minimum. There is a standard free allowance for electricity based on the number of persons occupying the accommodation for about a month:
400 units for 2
General Terms & conditions
These booking conditions (the “Booking Conditions”) are between the property owner (“we”, “us” and “our”) and the holidaymaker(s) who book our property (the “Property”). References to “the client” “you” or “your” are references to the person making the booking (“Booking”) and all members of the holiday party.
1. Objective: Each booking is made under the condition of temporary residence only. It is strictly forbidden for clients to use accommodation as a principal or even secondary residence.
2 Deposit and payment of the balance: Upon making a booking, the client must pay at least 25% of the total amount of the holiday, to secure the booking.
3. Modifications made to key elements of the reservation by the Client: The length of stay is stated in the booking confirmation. The length of stay may be extended, at the discretion of the owner, provided there is sufficient availability. The owner is under no obligation to offer the client the same rates as the original reservation. In the case of an extended stay with a revised price, the new price will be applied as of the original departure date.
4. Termination of stay: The client is not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind if they shorten or interrupt their stay, regardless of the reason (including strike action or repatriation on medical grounds, etc.). In addition, any unused service will not be refunded.
5. Arrival and departure times: The villa and the apartment are available to the client from 10am. On the day of departure they must be vacated by 4pm, however where no immediate arrival has been scheduled, the owner may at its discretion allow the use of the accommodation until departure time.
7. Contents: The apartment and, villa are fully equipped with cutlery; crockery and bedding (except beach towels, unless the client requests these at the time of booking and guaranteed against the damage deposit in case lost at the beach). It is forbidden to use the beds without sheets. Due to there being many simultaneous arrivals and departures, it may be impractical for The manager to check the accommodation upon the client's arrival. In this case, a list of the contents of the accommodation will be compiled before arrival at the property and a written copy provided for the client, who should then inform the manager/caretaker as soon as possible if there are any discrepancies. Upon arriving at the property after a previous client's departure, the client should indicate any problems, damage or missing items. In their own interest, each client should therefore compile an inventory upon arrival detailing any marks and stains, appliances that do not work properly and submit this in writing to the manager of the property with minimal delay.
8. Client obligations: The accommodation will be provided to the client in a good state of repair. It is expected that the client uses the property and its contents respectfully and responsibly. The maximum occupancy of the accommodation is indicated in its description. The accommodation must never be occupied by a greater number than that stated in the contract.
9. Responsibility: The manager will not be held responsible should injury, illness or death occur as a result of the practice of a sport or any other activity organised on or off site. The manager will not be responsible for any unforeseen circumstances that may upset or interrupt the holiday or prevent it from taking place. The client must ensure that they hold valid insurance, from a creditworthy insurance provider. Unless a written agreement has previously been accorded, all minors less than 16 years of age are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their parents or accompanying adults throughout the duration of the holiday.
10. Complaints: Any complaint arising during the stay must be brought immediately to the attention of the site manager. If the problem cannot be resolved onsite the client must notify me in writing within 15 days of the end of the stay, with details of the complaint. After this period, no complaint will be dealt with and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Other Information: The accommodation is a no smoking zone and Pets are not allowed.
12. Termination of contract: Any contract will be automatically terminated without legal proceedings if the client fails to fulfil any of their obligations or behaves inappropriately in the accommodation. In this case, the client must immediately return the keys to the property and may be required to leave immediately.
13. Legal competence: Before undertaking any legal proceedings, both parties must attempt to resolve their dispute out of court. In case of legal proceeding the Seychelles tribunal is the competent institution.