1) Himalaya Guest House is situated in Bhaktapur, 200 meters from Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Guest House where you can experience typical Nepali culture with traditional, cultural stay at heart of Bhaktapur Durbar Heritage Site.
2) The house is built with traditional architecture using mostly wood, bricks, terracotta, sand, cement, etc. with traditional architectural design. The construction materials are used such to have constant temperature inside the room. From the roof of the house, the whole Bhaktapur district can be seen. The house is known well as “Cimanti Chhen” since the beginning of the construction. It was built as a first cemented house in the city.
3) Himalaya Guest House features 24 hour front desk service with different categorised room with independent private bathroom with 24 hour hot & cold Shower, Room service&Cleanliness,free wake-up service, free domestic calls, free city map, free high-speed internet throughout the property, free welcome-drinks on arrival, free tour help desk , free afternoon tea.
4)Himalaya Guest House standing with pride providing spectacular view of Bhaktapur.
5)We are in 5 minute walking distance in radius for Nyatapola Temple, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pottery Square, Art Gallery, Golden Gate, Tourism Market,55 Windows Palace, Temple of Bhairavnath.
6) A wide range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, hiking, day-Trip and Tour to ChanguNarayan/Nagarkot/Dhulikhel. The guest house also offers bike hire and car hire. The nearest airport is Tribhuvan International Airport, 7 km from Himalaya Guest House.
7) Himalaya Guest House is 5-minute walk from Bhaktapur Local Bus Park and Suryavinayak Bus Station.
Himalaya Guest House standing with pride providing spectacular view of Bhaktapur. We are in 5 minute walking distance in radius for Nyatapola Temple, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pottery Square, Art Gallery,Golden Gate,Tourism Market,55 Windows Palace,Temple of Bhairavnath.
We also have Nepali,Chinese,Continental & American Featured Restaurant On-site. There is Tourism Market,Bhaktapur Open market,Grocery, local shop.
Everything you need are available in just 5 min walking distance. :)
|Location||Himalaya Guest House|
|Space offered||Hotel room|
|Includes||Private room to yourselves|
2 × Single bed
|Living space||150 m2|
Flexible: Full refund up until 48 hours prior to check-in, except fees.
a) Cancellations made between 0 and 2 full days prior to local check-in time, or no show, guests will be charged 30% of total booking value.
b) Cancellations made 3 or more full days prior to local check-in time, guests will receive a full refund of their deposit, except fees.
c) In the event of a premature departure or cancellation, the nights not spent 24 hours thereafter are not charged.
- We don't have pet castle so Guest are responsible for their pet.
Entrance Fee At Historical City
- There is an entrance ticket of USD 15 per person from all countries and USD 5 per person for SAARC countries for the city of Bhaktapur. The price of the ticket has to be borne by the guest.
Credit Cards payment
- An additional 4% charge will be added if guests are paying using any major credit cards