Monkstown's finest modern properties Built in 2006, Granville Lodge is a modern single-storey abode with the finest features and finishes. Featuring three stunning ensuite bedrooms, vast open plan living spaces, flooded with light and loaded with special features, this would be a fine private executive home for those with high quality tastes for luxury living in one of South Dublin's finest suburb
- Three double bedrooms, all ensuite and with generous built-in storage.
- Opulent master suite with hidden bathroom and walk-in wardrobe.
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining room totalling nearly 1,000 sq ft.
- Top-of-the-range 'Miele' kitchen with stainless steel worktops and corian-topped island.
- Two glass walls with completely opening bi-fold doors to patio.
- Polished marble floors throughout living areas / Carpets and hardwood floors in bedrooms.
- Underfloor heating, GFCH, recessed lighting.
- Large courtyard garden featuring a tranquil running stream.
- Electric security gates. Parking for several vehicles.
Dublin City is the capital and largest city of Ireland. Dublin is in the province of Leinster on Ireland's east coast, at the mouth of the River Liffey. The city has an urban area population of 1,273,069.The population of the Greater Dublin Area, as of 2011, was 1,801,040 persons. It has so many different cultures, and is a friendly Country to Visit.
|Includes||Entire place to yourselves|
3 × Double bed
Very Strict: 50% refund up until 60 days prior to check-in, except fees.
a) Cancellations made between 0 and 29 full days prior to local check-in time, or no show, guests will be charged 100% of total booking value.
b) Cancellations made 60 or more full days prior to local check-in time, guests will be charged 50% of total booking value.
c) In the event of a premature departure or cancellation, guests will be charged 100% of the total booking value.
Please take care of this Home as if it was yours
State of the Art Equipment